Learn to deal with low back/pelvic pain in ways you never knew! Since low back pain is the second most common reason people see their doctors, we bodyworkers need to have powerful and effective therapeutic interventions. This comprehensive home study gives you those tools and much more.The Core of the Matter: Releasing the Iliopsoas and Quadratus Lumborum qualifies for 24 Continuing Education credits for NCTMB, AMTA and ABMP, New York and Florida for only $189.95.
“I absolutely loved this course. I started using the techniques immediately and my clients love the results. I am very happy to add this to my practice.” – Lori Randles, LMT, New York
“As a fitness trainer and massage therapist your instruction was invaluable to me and my clients in your Releasing the Iliopsoas course. I have already begun implementing on some of my low back pain clients with great success!” Rod Murray, LMT, New Jersey
You will receive via snail mail:
- Releasing the Iliopsoas and Quadratus Lumborum book.
- Releasing the Iliopsoas and Quadratus Lumborum DVD.
- A 25-question, multiple-choice test that must be returned for grading.
- Student evaluations form that must be completed by two different volunteer clients (you must perform all the protocols from the book/DVD).
- Certificate of Completion, with all appropriate information included.