Assess don’t guess! Stabilize and restore the core and SI joint with osteopathic-derived muscle energy techniques and neuromuscular therapy using Peggy Lamb’s innovative Muscle Swimming techniques. Properly find the root causes of the pain with precise assessment tools and return function and mobility to your clients. 24 CE’s (*NCTMB and NY approval pending*)
“Thanks Peggy! This was such a great course – I’ve been able to put these new skills to work and it’s made a huge impact in my practice. There is a lot of stress relief when you are confident about the SI joint and not feeling overwhelmed by it’s complexity!” Annie Ruffus, PT, DPT, CSCS)
“I have to Thank You for your Stabilizing the Core and the SI Joint workshop! This is the quickest in eleven years that I have been able to get my clients hips level and sacrum back in place. My client with Primary Lateral Sclerosis loved it. She said she didn’t have to think about how to stabilize while she was standing. She just stood there amazed and almost in tears.”Leslie Rea-Dorn, LMT, Chicago, IL
You will receive via snail mail:
- Stabilizing the Core and the SI Joint book.
- Stabilizing the Core and the SI Joint DVD.
- A 25-question, multiple-choice test that must be returned for grading.
- Student evaluations form that must be completed by two different volunteer clients (you must perform all the protocols from the book/DVD).
- Certificate of Completion, with all appropriate information included.